- THE GREAT CHASM: A DISCONNECT
- WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO?
- FROM WHAT POSTURE DO YOU MINISTER?
- WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF “LOVE”?
- WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR DISBELIEVE ABOUT THE LORD DEFINES YOUR POSTURE
THE WARRIOR CULTURE:
FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION
Genesis 1:1, Genesis 3:15, 1 John 3:8b, Matthew 10:34, Revelation 19:11-16
- THE REDUCTION OF A WARRIOR KING
- SUFFERING SERVANT v. CONQUERING KING
- MESSIAH ben JOSHEPH v. MESSIAH ben DAVID
- MODEL OF MINISTRY: THE WARRIORPRIESTHOOD OF THE LORD
- Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Phineas, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Deborah, Esther, Samuel, David, Elijah, Peter, etc.
- Warrior Priests minister before the Lord, through the Lord, by the Lord.
- Warrior Priests fight for betterment of the people under their charge.
- Warrior Priests defend against error, oppression, infiltration, and assault.
- Warrior Priests bind the wounds of the broken-spirited.
- Warrior Priests lead from the front in accordance with God’s Word, Will, Love, Righteousness, Justice, and Truth
- THE WARRIOR SPIRIT: AUTHENTIC LOVE
LOVE WILL ALWAYS MANIFEST ITSELF IN THE DEGREE IT IS WILLING SACRIFICE TOWARD THE OBJECT OF ITS LOVE!~JOHN 15:13
THE WARRIOR SPIRIT:
A BLESSED GIFT TO THE BODY!
- The gifting of a Warrior Spirit is one of the most significantly diminished attributes of the Body.
- YET IS ONE OF THE MOST DISTINGUISHABLE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD ON DISPLAY ALL THROUGHT SCRIPTURE.
- The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name. ~Exodus 15:3
- The Lord goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war he stirs up his zeal; he cries out, he shouts aloud, he shows himself mighty against his foes. ~Isaiah 42:13
- ..the Lord is with me as a dread warrior; ~Jeremiah 20:11
- He breaks through me with breach after breach; He runs at me like a warrior. ~Job 16:4
- “The LORD your God is in your midst, A VICTORIOUS WARRIOR He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. ~Zephaniah 3:17
THE LORD OF THE HEAVEN’S ARMIES IS HIS NAME! ~235 TIMES
- Beginning in Genesis 2:1!
- Moses/Joshua [Josh 8:34-35, 1:6-9, and Caleb [Num 13:30, 14:24]
- Valiant men whose hearts the Lord had touched
- ~1 Samuel 10:26
- Deborah/Esther/Ruth/Rahab/Nehemiah/ Jehoshaphat/ Josiah